The limited and exclusive Waku Waku Holiday Collection is here!
You can never have enough bandana bibs for a drooly baby, especially when they are stylish and colorful. These bibs simply become a part of their daily outfits! These bibs are perfect through the drooling, teething stage and make a wonderfully cute and functional gift for a little boy or girl.
This listing is for one bib made with super soft and absorbent designer 100% cotton - festival - and backed with ivory fleece.
Due to the handmade nature, each pair is unique and pattern placement and snap colors may vary. This print especially has such fun, dynamic designs - each bib is guaranteed to have its own design placement!
- Unisex design
- Stylish bandana style
- Functional (catches all the drool)
- Baby stays dry
- One size (~3-24 months)
- Adjustable 2-snap closure
- 100% cotton fabric top
- Gets softer with every wash
- Lightweight & comfortable
- The absorbent top layer is designer 100% cotton featuring happy penguins dancing to the beat of your favorite Christmas tunes!
- Backed with soft fleece in ivory. This layer keeps the baby dry and clothes protected from any wetness
- Top-stitched for added durability and style
- Adjustable neck size accommodates babies though their toddler years (~3-24 months, neck circumference 9.5-11")
- Dimensions: ~9x12" / bib measures 6" from the middle of neckline to bottom of the bib
- Each item is handmade so fabric pattern placement may vary
- KAM snaps are CPSIA compliant (lead-free, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified), snap colors may vary.
- All fabrics are pre-washed in a detergent free of dyes and perfumes and tumble dried to prevent further shrinkage
Waku Waku Holiday Bandana Bib - Festival!
Ships in 5-7 business days via USPS first class package unless otherwise requested.
The last day to place your order for guaranteed delivery by Christmas is December 7th for Made-To-Order items and December 11th for Ready-To-Ship items. Please expect longer than normal turn around times this holiday season due to the impact of COVID-19.